Given the topic and instructor, this is one of the best return on investments in the Patriot / Prepper community.
If you’ve never had a chance to soak up professional leadership instruction, here’s your chance.
On 24 January 2015 ( 25 January as well if interest is there), DTG will conduct a 4 hour seminar on the Concepts and Principles of Basic Leadership. Cost is $50 per person pre-pay; $75 at the door; IIIPSFA members in good standing receive 15% discount. Subjects include:
- Concepts and Principles of Leadership as Relevant to a Neighborhood Protection team,
- Impact and effectiveness of Employed Leadership Attributes including the Four Factors of Leadership
- The probable effects of Positive and Negative Leadership Behaviors on the Group
- Concepts and Principles of Situational Leadership, Task Maturity, and Leadership Style Determination
- Attributes of Effective Training Programs, Trainer Selection, Test Validity and Instruction Complexity
Training Material will be provided. Registration Requirements:
- Send an email to email@example.com with “Leadership Seminar” in the subject line. Provide contact information and number of registrants. Slot(s) will be confirmed upon receipt of Paypal or snail mail funds.
- IIIPSFA members, send card number in email…
View original post 48 more words